2011年1月22日星期六

Random !♥

*blurness ! my mushroom head XD

hey my readers ! im here
i know that my blog is now full with dust
cleane it with my new post now !

but ! i dont know what to blog
my mind is fully blank now
let's me tell you, im so EXCITED !
cause 129 is coming soon , very soon !
terrible me
and my hand-made present is still in the process
im so pro right? i did 129's note !
im so admire myself ! XD

129's small note with different colour !
ohhh my goshhhh ! my hand want patah TT

so so so many right !
but many is repeated , im out of my inspiration


colour-on-lines  
processing now ! done by love XD

and and and yesterday * saturday i went to pcf w/ sis
so so so HAPPY !

i bought my CNY's shorts ! finally
and i saw these bow ! terrible nice

sis bought many of there ! hair bow , eyerings and etc
it costs RM 1++
terrible ! but i still love the bow much !

my stuff and ! i just bought few shorts only TT

but im still very HAPPY !
cause JARED ONG went pcf after 迎春日
he came to find me , and finally i saw him !
terrible ! why he changed a lot XD


okayyy, stop my post here !
bye !

没有评论:

发表评论