2011年3月25日星期五

what a busy life !

# long long time ago's photo

HELLO EVERYBODY ! IM HERE
nowadays , busy is killing me
i'm now a busy bee
busy on this, busy on that
many stuff need to finish , such as oral test is coming soon
* i means my chinese oral test 

my beloved teacher want us to DEBATE ! OMG DEBATE !
im the first debater of my group HOW HOW HOW
i scared that im unable to confute the debater of my opponent
our topic is 生命的可喜在于它不能重来
what a terrible topic for me !!!!

and i joined the solar eggs competiton,
but i dont know what to do on the eggs HEH
going to do more research
but i dont think i can do it successfully !
btw, i'll try mt best

and recently i really had no much tolerance for him !
i felt grudges on him , i really cant accept what he done !
BEHAVE YOURSELF PLEASE

no much to say , end my post here
BYE MY READERS AND DO MISS ME




没有评论:

发表评论