2011年6月5日星期日

William's new house @ Auburn, USA ♥

Yea, happy dragon boat festival readers.
Hey my readers, I am in the blogging mood now !
That's why I'm here to blog about William's new house, woots
* as the photo above, form left to right, sis, William and uncle Steve.
They are back last week , I am very happy and high. I dont know how to describe my feeling HEH

Yea, he is my William boy.
* Sand beaches here is different with there, right? XD*
white like snow, clean like crystal !

Okay, let's us start today's topic, Will's new house @ Auburn, USA
This is William's new house ! It is so nice , i like it as well.
Wait for me, I'll fly there once I've money.
Everyones wish to have a house like this right? Me too.
* front yard view

*front yard view

*front yard view

*front yard view

I like the feel as well . The house is so grand oh my god !

*frond yard view

* living area
Classic is loved. Every corner in house is decorated by my sis herself .

*living area
The decoration is great , combination of Chinese and Western style.

*Fireplace.
But sis decorated it with candle and terra cotta army!
Unpredictable, right? XD

*Dining area

*Kitchen

*Bar counter
Yea, my uncle like to drink wine and beer.

*Master bathroom

*Master bathroom

It is their home library and William's toy room.

*Corner of home library

*Backyard

*Backyard

*Backyard

*Backyard
*Backyard
The view is awesome,  and the lawn is loved !

Is the time to stop my post, stay tuned for the incoming post.
Get it, feel it

没有评论:

发表评论