2011年4月5日星期二

about my everythings ;D

 yours truly , schee
#wonder why my double eye-lips disappeared

HELLO MY READERS IM HERE !
i had neglected my blog for a week, sorry
i'll keep my promise that i'll update about my holidays outing & merentas desa day
i'm under the weather, oh my god sick like hell
loss for words now TT
play truant today and i will never waste my time,
so, im here to fill my time as i have nothing to do

readers, follow my way, follow my step
and i'll take you to my life !

lets we back to 17/3/2011 (thursday)
went to 锅富城 for dinner after anthony's tuition
with dear Slynn, Chacha & SookmingOng
that was a great night !

Our group photo
Slynn, Chacha, Sookming & blogger ; )
Dear lynn & Chariya

Sookming Ong with her chubby face

tomyam is our favourite ;
babbling , gossip ,taking photo was what we did , girls like to do so,
dont you?

we laugh like insane just like nobody business there HEH

after 3 hours non-stop eating, we headed to 100yen
blogger here ; )

oh my god god god, lynn & mine favourite mango favour dessert
nice taste ! perfect for summer , i like it !

1/4/2011 merentas desa & April fool
woke up early in the morning , headed to school for merentas desa
this was very first time i joined merentas desa
i know it is hard to believe that i had joined it  XD
but 5km journey really drove me crazy !
but ,we were not the last ! this made my mood was euphoric

PHOTO TIME !
blogger, chubby like a cherab !
credits to Slynn

blogger & Momo ;

HEH 'peace' is the most common pose for girls, right?

blogger , Schee
i like my eyes, do you?





TST and blogger ;
credits to Slynn* thanks dear

END OF POST
do miss me my readers
i'll try to update my blog frequently as i can

GET IT FEEL IT


没有评论:

发表评论