2011年4月15日星期五

a nice day: )

current profile picture ; D

hello my readers, i have the urge to blog about my last outing now
although I'm busy like hell nowadays, but I'll never leave my blog with only dust
i promise
exam is coming soon , very soon 
 i think i have to start my study , too many subject to handle
but, oral is killing me now , many script to memorize
too hard for me dear readers !

okay, back to the topic A NICE DAY
last Sunday, i went to jusco for RIO 3D with ziyun
an awesome movie !!! strongly recommended !
readers, follow my step , follow my way
and I'll take you to my life  ;D

My outfit of that day , quite like it

''half-eyes'' blogger


yours truly

blogger here !



headed to jusco around 1215 for movie ;

in the car

after reached , we had our lunch @ secret recipe
a slide of cake be my lunch :D and i enjoyed it well
toilet mirror is needed every moment  :)

ziyun lim and blogger * loves

take two



HAH what a insane look ! XD

blogger, suchee

we like fooling around like nobody business there !

take one !
credit to my dear sweetie , ziyun

take two !

take three ! STOP is the pose XD



blogger here ;

Feel the beat , i bought this padini shirt for my TST
looks nice?

ziyun and me bought this for Jared ong as his bday present too; )

End of my post , is the time to rearrange my script ;
bye my readers, do miss me and I'll miss you all too

没有评论:

发表评论