2011年6月3日星期五

Holidays start ! let's rock !


hello my dear readers, i am back !
I know that i'd neglected my blog for such a long time
and now my bloggie is full of dust
I have the responsibility to clean it, right?
So, i am here to update my blog !
* new header and background is coming, thanks to WANYIN first!♥

Yea, holidays now and the bloody exam was end ! it's the time to relax !
Exam results is suck enough ,
 I'd put much effort on it and I reserve more, right?
Not everythings will turn to be what you wish for, it is true.
So, just let it be ; )

I'll be an active blogger from now, this moment.
More post is going to post up and more outing is planning
Wait for my next article, leave a tag before you leave , thank you ; )



BYE MY DEAR READERS , STAY TUNED

*The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched,
they must be felt with heart.  Yes, i agreed !

没有评论:

发表评论