2011年10月26日星期三

Hello, I'm back !

Hello, ello ;D Sorry for disappeared for so many months ;P
Final exam is passed and holidays is coming soon ! Hurray*claps your hands, rocks your body!*
Final exam's results just like shit , wonder if I drop class, sobs.
okay, just let it go, this is the time to get fun !

Exam finished, I read ''You are the apple of my eye" 那些年我们一起追的女孩
 by Giddens /九把刀
What a great novel ! Strongly recommended!
The story line is great, and their love story is so touched , unforgettable.
I am looking forward to the movie , 10th of November, coming very soon.

You are the apple of my eye;D  yes, you are !
座位前,座位后.
男孩衣服背上开始出现蓝色墨点...


男主角:柯震东饰柯景腾  女主角:陈妍希饰沈佳宜
The actress is so charming, a nice lady she is. 
Looking forward to the movie  ;D 10th of November, let's us get into their love story!

Just a short post.
More post is coming, I'll try my best to update as frequent ;D
Leave a tag before you leave, my dear readers.
Stay tuned for next article: My 16th birthday and outing with sweetheart.
Lastly, thanks sweetheart lynn did my new blog header, I like it so much ! Thanks xoxo

Get it, feel it @ Yours truly ;

没有评论:

发表评论