2010年11月7日星期日

hey my readers !
finally, i have the urge to blog !

i'd changed my blogskin
love it so much , simple
thanks my dear sookming helped me to do it !
i knew that she put many effort on it !

first stop - sand castle @ paradise
i'm so sad T.T
because of my ziyun & also jiehyi can't meet us up ;

ziyun promised that bring me some sushi that day,
but ! somebody ate it T.T
ziyun, u must make up for me !

let's the photo talk ;
me & lin lin cha cha

 all of us;

view zhenlin profile via facebook for more picts of us !
we're the group that just keep on taking the photo

okay stop the story of beach @ paradise

next stop
29102010
lynn's house bbq party ;
also our 9th month


me ! blur blur;

 ziyun

lynn

 me & ziyun

all of us ! spot on yuenhui n ys !


readers, stay tuned for my next post !
pls kindly leave a tag for me XDD
need to off now !
bye , do miss me

没有评论:

发表评论