2010年11月10日星期三

♥;

hello , my readers , i'm here !
today, i din go to school bcause i over slept
so, sorry to ziyun T.T
* not-so-sad

10112010;♥
yesterday , shake to pacific ;
me,ziyun,lynn,momo,chacha,lin&wanyin went there early ,
shake here n there, exhausted !

gift one shirt to ziyun as her b'day present!
i know she like it so much , haha XDDD
it might the last outing for me , i think

noon 3:45 watched TAKERS
with B , ziyun & her bf also ah pan ;
takers ♥;
spot on the guys in centre with hat !

count from left 3 ! hoho
so charming !


hayden christensen♥; A.J
so handsome !



the conclusion we made was
he died early than the others !
why !!!
but, he die also so yeng ;
so chioo when he shoot the man !
they said i'm crazy T.T

photo sharing ;♥

blur blur , but i like it !

half half ; with one eye only T.T


* Bye my readers ; stay tuned for my next post !
do miss me !

没有评论:

发表评论