2010年11月22日星期一

♥; still alive

*♥;
my readers , im still alive !
but, im here for nothing ; why?
bcause my holidays was quite bored !
eat , sleep , drama whole a day
that's why i getting fatter this holidays T.T
is the time to slim down !

i wish to watch Harrypotter
but ziyun dont want to acc me T.T
*how sad i am
i'm going to work start from this wed
i think it may make my holidays not-so-boring
perhaps

25112010
300th day of our love ♥;
are you still remember?
for me, 300th day not easy
and i know that i'm not a good gf,
but i'll try my best to be a good gf,
not a hard-handle gf for you

*wo mei li you da fang , ni ying gai hen kai xin

sorry that i loved you ♥;
a really nice song ! like it so much

okayy, i have to stop my post here
readers, stay tuned for my next post
thanks for reading my blog , do miss me XD

没有评论:

发表评论