2010年12月27日星期一

25122010♥

hey, im here to blog about my christmas night !

25122010
i went to auto-city with ziyun and bf's !
encountered charmaine and her friends there !

ziyun came my house first
then, we headed to there around 7pm
went to ice ice baby for dinner and also
old town for our chocolate drink;

after reached, we went to find the noobkia jared ong
but we dont know his actual work place,
gosh ! found him for a long time TT

* not much photos, sorry !

credit to ziyunedited by me;
@ ice ice baby
looks like im shy XD
i love this bcause cant see my mushroom head

captured by ziyun
my lonely silhouette;

lim ziyun !
guess what's she doing ?
she tried to capture her bf,
funny boom XD

my ♥  backed early than us
bcause he had second round celebration
and left me ziyun and zhaohan
im a big big bulb !

ziyun and me backed around 1030pm
and took these photos;

#1
outfit of that day
love it !

#2

#3

THE END OF THE DAY
simple post;
* ziyun bought us hand-made chocolate cake that day,
taste good !

2010 come to the end,
2011 coming very soon !

bye my readers !
STAY TUNED for my next post
xoxo

没有评论:

发表评论