2010年12月5日星期日

♥;christmas !

dear readers , im here !
25/12 christmas is around the corner ;
i feel so excited, do u feel so?

but for 2010;
 i'm not going to receive any present ;
why?
because steve's family not going to come back Malaysia this year;
they wish to celebrate christmas in USA
[steve's family is my 表姐&表姐夫他们]
they decided to back Malaysia next year after CNY;
really a sad news for me !

every year, we'll celebrate christmas together;
i miss the moment !
let's me tell you,
my 表姐夫=angmo kao very very handsome & cute!
i promise, i'll post up his photo for u all if they back to here !
& he have a lil cute handsome son- William

okayy, just a short post here !
dont forget to date me out for celebrate christmas !
& i wish to go Quessbay for my clothes !!!
i dono i'm still waiting for what? !

bye my readers ; follow me XD


没有评论:

发表评论