2010年12月2日星期四

Harry Potter@ Jusco♥

helo my readers ! im back !
yesterday, i went Jusco with cousin for Harry Potter!
we headed to jusco around 1230 noon;
we went for lunch ;
& then we watched our movie at 1325 noon


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1







the movie was really nice ! awesome ;
for me, everything of the movie was perfect ♥!
except the snake ! it really shocked me !

* actually my plan was watch this movie with lim ziyun
but she can't ; how sad T.T

in the cinema had only a few people;
 & the air-con made we feel so cold
after movie, we rushed to the toilet ;
& took this photo there


after movie, we went to BR for ice-cream when waiting mama;
after that, we went home around 5 p.m;

i ate the chocolate chips ice-cream
 i dont know what is the flovour of my cousin ice'cream

end up my post with this pict
my cute look XDD

bye readers, do miss me
& follow me too♥

没有评论:

发表评论