2010年12月19日星期日

Outing ♥;

Hey my dear readers !
Im back to here to blog my recent life;
Be patient my readers, let's we start our journey.


18/12/2010
Queensbay, Penang !
Sister decided bring me to Neway cheong-K!

I woke up early in the morning for nothing ;
Mama cooked we all Hokkein Mee, so yummy !
My superb mama so pro ! haha XD

 After sister reached my sweet home &
took Hokkein mee as her brunch;
We headed to Queensbay with a very simple wear !

The blogger !
Fatty boom boom TT

Outfit of that day;
Quite simple, right? XD

We reached Queensbay & rushed to Neway to cheong-K !
and,we sang for 4 hours ! crazy right?
I keep on repeated 我爱的人
Dont know why, sis very crazy on the song- It's my life =,=

Okayy, photo time !
My face expression is so weird;

#1

#2
i smile till so 'yam' XD

#3
the blogger ! ♥;

#4
okayy, me again ! haha XD

#5
LOL, and i din took much photos !
Sorry my readers !

After paid the bill , we went shopping !
but the very main point was !
I din buy any clothes there, such a stupid action !

We had our lunch /dinner @ KimGary !
so delicious ! like Kimgary muchhh ;

Menu;

I ordered this !
opps ! my cheese♥
like it as well !

We reached home around 8pm
and quickly took a bath & switched on my tv !
 watched十分红演唱会;
i like何润东 叮当 so damn much !
especially 叮当 ! her sound is so touched !

19/12/2010♥;
Went cousin wedding dinner
or i should say, not-very-closed-cousin; XD
Whatever lah ! this is not the main point !

Photo speak !

#1 My pig face expression !
looks like Linda chung's mouth-shaped; XD

#2
Me; on the way backed !

Christmas is around the corner, & PMR result is release soon
So unacceptable ! It ruined my mood and my plan too !
My feeling is so complicated.
Face it bravely ! That's only way for me.
God bless me please !

STAY TUNED
bye my readers, is the time for drama !
Do miss me


没有评论:

发表评论