2010年12月23日星期四

PMR Result ♥

hello my readers !
as everybody know,
ytd was a important day for all Form3 students
and before that,
i had cut my hair down just because of it !
who calls our 'lovely' discipline teachers dont let us get our result
if we are not cut our hair !
so so so, i went to cut down my hair
sad, and dislike my hair now !
so flat and tambai T.T

before cut down my hair !
my hair now is so unacceptable
just like the standard one student with a mushroom head TT
skip it , this is a sad case !

ytd PMR Result was released;
and as you know, im so freaking nervous !
thanks God ! i get my 8A's smoothly
im so excited and happy now.

i dont know how to describe my feeling ytd
i just know that when i saw my name highlighted,
im so HIGH ! and, i double-checked my name,
i scared that the teachers highlighted wrong name !
and fortunately, no mistaken !

NG SU CHEE ; my PMR Result !
my efforts on study paid off ! 'clap'

congratulations to those students who get 8A's
wanwan bought this to me when she was in singapore !
S.T LOUIS ! so expensive

wanwan- dont think about the result , let it go !
you get the result you wish, right?
dont care about others people eye-sight !

and and and,
CHRISTMAS IM COMING !
ziyun and me planed to auto city ♥
i wonder how i hang out with my mushroom head

sis told me that she'll treat me one meal as i get good result
bro told me that too ! but bro is going to bring me to TAO
as my rewards, not bad actually. whatever la XD

bye my readers !
christmas eve today, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

没有评论:

发表评论